Your Senior Living Search Made Simple
OUR SERVICES ARE FREE TO YOU!
- We help Seniors and Families locate the appropriate type of living that you desire.
- We help Educate Seniors and Families about the many differences between the types of living options (Communities) and the levels of care that they provide based on your desired location, level of Care, price range, and specific needs.
- Times have changed and so have the levels of care provided by Communities. It is important that you as our clients, understand the many options and which are best suited for your particular needs.
- Essentially once we have your information, we go to work for you to narrow your options to at least 3 to choose from the one you like the most. It is all about your needs and desires.
SENIOR CARE CONSULTING
- We provide virtual or in person consultation to determine needs.
- Assist with setting up perspective property visits and accompany in person or virtual tours (if requested).
- Personalized guidance to ensure a perfect fit and smooth transition for your move.
- Our services don’t end when your choice is made. We stay in touch to ensure your satisfaction.
- Answer questions for the needs of your family members. We explain all the differences in the types of financial options your family members may have and how to best maximize them.
FAMILY CARE COACHING
- As an outside party, we can assist and train you on how to make the best decisions for your loved one and their needs.
- We can help facilitate disputes among family members trying to make hard decisions for their loved one needing care.
- We can coach you through the maze of options when looking for assisted living facilities.
- We can educate you through the steps required for moves, relocations, and setting expectations for all your senior’s needs.
If you are looking for the perfect place for your loved one to live, place your trust in New Day Lifestyle for Seniors. You will be impressed with the knowledge, experience and expertise that Mimi Tapia-Bowie has working with seniors. I don't think you can find a more dedicated, hard-working or caring person to help you find the best "home" for your loved one.!
With sincere honesty, New Day Lifestyle For Seniors will be the best source available to find a new home for you or your loved one. My prior experience working with the Founder, proved that Mimi Tapia - Bowie, has the expertise and will be able to provide the all around best options available to ensure you or your family member are safe and happy.
Mimi has over 15 years experience in the North Dallas area Senior Living Industry, as well as personal experience being a caregiver to her mother and grandmother. She utilizes this knowledge and experience, as well as her passion to serve others, when assisting her clients find their New Lifestyle. I will recommend her services to anyone I know that is searching to find the best fit for themselves, or their loved one!
I highly recommend the services of New Day Lifestyle For Seniors. They understand the many options available for seniors and will do everything to make sure that you and your loved one are completely satisfied.
Hands down the best service in town!! Mimi has tremendous knowledge and knows the behind the scenes of the industry to help guide you and your family find the right place!! Her geniuine care and work ethic are an added touch!
Mimi is very informative and so helpful! I highly recommend New Day Lifestyle for Seniors!
New Day Lifestyle for Seniors with Mimi is the best concierge for seniors looking to simplify and relocate to the best fit community to match their needs. Mimi has more experience, relationships, and value to offer in this area than anyone I've ever met. Her diligence, care, followup, and support is first class, and I couldn't imagine sending my friends and family anyone else. Thank you for all you do!
Working with Mimi has been a godsend for me!
I called Mimi from Los Angeles in need of a facility for my dad, not familiar with the area. Immediately, I felt at ease with her. She is polite, caring, well informed, and understanding of my concern for the right fit, for my disabled dad. She found a great fit for my dad and he is as happy, as I am relieved. Mimi also visited my dad weeks later to check on him. Visiting various locations, it is clear to me, Mimi is well respected and liked. I highly recommend her, you won’t regret it.
Add Your Testimony on Our Services Here
The tree of life is growing where the spirit never dies, and the bright light of salvation shines in dark and empty skies.
5100 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 102 #600, McKinney, TX 75070